SportsKitchen Entertainment Group is an international sports marketing, digital and publishing group based in the United Kingdom (south of London) with a presence in the USA (Miami), Barcelona and now in Costa Rica (LatAm).
We are seeking a project manager in Costa Rica to work with our Latin American clients and partners. A SportsKitchen Entertainment Project Manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of projects. Ensure timely reporting and consistency with SportsKitchen Entertainment company strategy, commitments, and goals.
• Ability to work under pressure.
•Background working with major sports clubs a big plus. Our company deals with the biggest clubs in the world. If it ain’t big we don’t work with it.
• Global Brand Experience. Have you worked with Coca-Cola, HBO, Starbucks, McDonald’s, AMEX, etc. Fortune 500 experience is a major plus.
• Do you have television and/or film production experience? If so, big plus.
• Do you love working with sports celebrities and sports stars?
• Do you love to travel around the world? If so, you will travel all over the world with us. But when you aren’t traveling you are working hard to make SportsKitchen a leading sports entertainment and marketing company in the world. That’s our mission to be #1.
email: [email protected]
Sports Kitchen Entertainment Group LTD is a sports digital media company. A private limited company registered at the Companies House (UK) with number 11759053.
Official website: www.SportsKitchen.co
Our sports marketing services include: Podcast production, content creation, content production, broadcast distribution, digital distribution, sponsorship, analytics, social media management, digital print publishing and branded entertainment.